- KO 20:05
Europa League Group A
- Venue: Celtic Park, Glasgow
- Date: Thursday, 1 October
Coverage: Listen on BBC Radio Scotland 810MW/DAB; live text commentary on BBC Sport website
Emilio Izaguirre is suspended for Celtic’s Europa League meeting with Fenerbahce on Thursday.
The left-back was sent off in the
in Amsterdam in the Group A opener.
The versatile Charlie Mulgrew is still out with a thigh complaint and defender Jozo Simunovic remains a doubt with a twisted ankle.
However, midfielder Stuart Armstrong is available after recovering from a back injury.
Tyler Blackett, Saidy Janko and teenager Kieran Tierney are all options for manager Ronny Deila at left-back, while central defender Efe Ambrose can also operate at full-back.
Fenerbahce are bottom of the section after a surprise 3-1 home defeat against Molde.
Like Celtic, the Turks sit second in their domestic league after losing to Istanbul rivals Besiktas at the weekend.
The visitors are without Lazar Markovic, with the on-loan Liverpool winger sidelined by a hamstring injury, while star summer-signing Robin van Persie has been among the substitutes in recent games.
Deila’s side warmed up with a frustrating 0-0 at home to Hearts on Saturday.
- This is Celtic’s first encounter with Turkish opponents
- No Turkish club has won a Uefa competition game in Scotland in seven attempts (D5 L2)
- Fenerbahce have won all six of their Europa League group stage away fixtures – five of them 1-0
- Celtic have won all three of their European home games this season
Source: BBC Football Read Original Article: Celtic v Fenerbahçe